[WIP] Hair Material with anisotropic reflections

Awesome work MiDaEm.

Once my marketplace stuff starts selling ill get you a coffee :slight_smile:

**** that is nice!

You can see the “complete” version here :slight_smile:

Thanks mate, that is really awesome work, and to share it for free is even more amazing! Kudos to you and blessing on your house :slight_smile:

Thank you :slight_smile:

Hey Midaem, first off this shader is amazing! Thank you for sharing.

I am having an error with my shader. Whenever I am moving the camera, the shader’s highlights are flickering on and off. And most times the highlight is off and only shows up when moving around the viewport. The underlying diffuse texture stays on its just the sheen is turning on and off, even when I dont touch anything. Do you have any idea what could cause this?

Seems like the Dropbox(links) is/are down, so if anybody has any of the shader setup, that can post the shader map, as well as the shader parameters, and the SunDirection Blueprint, and can post, or share screenshots, this thread could become useful again… :smiley:

1435050230924.jpg

images.jpg

This is the updated post: [FREE] Hair Material - Asset Creation - Epic Developer Community Forums :smiley:

Yes I understand, but this is the thread that pops up when you google search for Unity Anisotropic and or Hair.
But neither threads’s posts links work to your dropbox account. And the Images are not linking either. So the tutorial as it stands is not working, for me.

Correction: My mistake, I decided to check on my non corporate network, and it started working, it looks like our firewall prevents links to dropbox. Therefore it looked broken, if you’re having the same issue, check on something that’s not behind a potentially restrictive firewall first.

Again, So Sorry !
-Derek

That is actually amazing, I might have to buy you a coffee

No problem :smiley:

Hey thanks! :smiley:

Wow, very cool. Will keep en eye out!

Finally got to using this! The anime look is so YES!