I am currently (on and off) working on three packages and getting them ready for the marketplace.
Since images say more than words Ill post some images (and some additional info)
Luos’s low poly rock package
- Over 140 different rocks.
- Average polycount of 147.
- Will come with about 12-16 self made 2k/2k materials.
Luos’s Modular Cave Pack
- Around 100 modular cave pieces.
- Easily placeable on grid.
- Will come with a variety of textures.
Top down view:
(Will look much better in editor once material is set up properly)
Luos’s Flora package.
- Currently contains 32 plants, but made enough photos of leafs to create at least another 100-150.
- Will be free to use for UT4 maps.
- I will make sure all models come with proper light-map uv’s and LOD’s, well set up materials and a variety of texture atlases to keep them as optimal as I can possibly get them.
- currently these are all renders from 3dsmax, no normal maps, detail maps and other finer details are currently added. (they will all look much better once I finish importing/editing them)