Win64 Target Binaries Not Found

Great, hopefully they can put out an update maybe or something they can have sorted for their next release.

One thing I noticed was that if you modify the uproject to take out that supported platform, it the editor will prompt if that the uproject is out of date, so if you click “update” it will add that platform back in.

Not quite sure if possible to get around it at the moment, but at least you can ignore it and say not to update when it asks.

http://www.filedropper.com/bridge

2 Likes

Oh?

So it was broken as part of the UE5 EA release of the plugin?
I will give that a try, when I next get a chance. Thanks for sharing!

Yeah latest update for the ea2 plugin seems to have broken it. This works like a charm though, just dont update :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey! Yeah I just tried it too and works fine for me too!

Guess no updating of the plugin until the engine’s full release next year :sweat_smile:

Thanks tons also again for the help with this dude!

1 Like

Brilliant find, well done.

A new patch (for 20210.4) is available that fixes the issue, with instructions here: Quixel Bridge 21-0-4

1 Like

Hi @Sononeo,
UE5EA2 Quixel Bridge Binary fixed to check for 2021.0.4 in the top left of your Bridge plugin.
see Quixel Bridge 21.0.4 Update to Unreal 5.0 EA2 Epic Launcher Binary version - Unreal Engine 5 Early Access / Feedback for Unreal Engine 5 Early Access

I have updated all my repositories to Quixel Bridge 2021.0.4 Update to Unreal 5.0
Thanks, Jimbo

1 Like

Amazing! Thank you for sharing this!

Great they released an official patch addressing the issue.

I did the update via the launcher, did a build on the project and works fine!

Thank you very much to the Quixel Team for the update and to you again for notifying us!