Why my rendering does not correspond to my timeline

Hello everybody! I’m a new user of Unreal 5 and I’m facing a major problem. I created a rocket league project ( BroadcastSample 5.3) on version 5.3.2 of Unreal Engine 5.

The only problem is that each time a sequence is rendered, it does not correspond to my timeline. There are at least 30-40 frames missing. I indicated the same framerate in my timeline as in my rendering but that doesn’t change anything.

I am attaching photos of my timeline as well as my rendering parameters, hoping that someone can help me. Thanks in advance!

That actually seems about right to me. Looks like it’s rendering 130 frames. From your sequence, it should be rendering from the green marker to the red marker. Looks like the green marker is at 3500 and the red marker is at 3630.

How many frames are you expecting and what is the frame range you’re expecting it to have rendered?

First thanks for your response. It seems logic that yeah, the render should be 130 frames. The only problem is that when I’m making the render, the 130 frames are not what I saw in my sequence. Here are another test that I made. I finally render the sequence at 60 fps. So it should be 260 frames. It gave me 260 frame but my first and last frame from the render are not my first and last frame from my sequence.

I really can’t understand what’s happening. It seems that my render " forget " to render a complete part of the animation but can’t figure why

First you can see my first and last shot from my sequence

Then my first and last shor from the render I made