Why is sequencer and movie render giving me different results?

Attached is a 5 second video I made to explain my problem. Sequencer rendered the cut scene correctly, and movie renderer did not. I placed both videos side by side so you can see the problems easier. This is my first render in UE4 and I set the output to png. I would like to know if you think this is a bug that needs to be reported to UE4?

Movie Render Queue render setup and problems -

The ghost in the middle is an mp4 media player texture on a plane. The birds were setup in a sequence I made. The banner and the scarecrow are part of my map and the camera is on a rig track. The ghost kept moving at regular speed in movie renderer during the render which gives it the transparent look. (the ghost problem actually might be suitable for this scene, but it is not correctly matching sequencer nevertheless.) The birds stop animating around the two second mark in the video along with the banner and the scarecrow. The banner and scarecrow appear to move in the wind very fast like they are doing all their animation in the first 2 seconds instead of the 5 second rate it should have been moving in the scene.

Any help would be appreciated. :slight_smile:

link text

You ever find a solution?