why i get bad textureing in un4 _but good at blender and Agisoft

I’m just guessing but maybe your mesh has vertices too close to each others(too dense), and the engine is merging them together(by this it’s destroying the UV to). Why you don’t try to scale your mesh up by 10X in blender, and apply the scala? After the upscale hit ctrl+A in blender and apply rotation and scale, and export it again, and import it again in Unreal Engine.

its prob mesh topology
but
it also could be that you need to build lights so the shadows will be correct for the tex

Given that the floor plane and wheel house are all wobbly, that looks more like geometry displacement than like texture UVs. Try turning on display wireframe to see whether the triangles have the shape you expect them to.

In addition to the suggestions above, it may be that you’re displacing geometry with a displacement map, for example, or that there’s a post-process filter turned on, or just maybe that there’s a bug in your graphics card driver.

hi guys
thanks for replay
as you see ,
no vertices too close to each others
no geometry displacement
no post-process

Hi. I am the gay with the close vertices. I try again:D What if your model is too small and that cause the dense geometry? So the overall tri count is low but with an extremely small mesh it can create too close vertices. There is a measurement tool in blender spacebar + M.
Edit. I tested it. I scaled down a 10 storage building, to 5mm, and the smallest parts the door knobs, and shingles are perfect. So my theory is false.

1 Like

yuck
that is terrible topology for a car and a road.
did you nanite it?
go back to blender and don’t decimate, use quad retopo or retopo by hand
go back to a prev version where you haven’t triangulated it
that’s at the mesh level where you have the distortion
a car should be 95% quads if not all quads
you can’t fix that inside unreal.

1 Like