Why i can't compile the Unreal Tournament source code on my Mac? (part 2)

I read the topic Why can't I compile the Unreal Tournament source code on my Mac? - Platform & Builds - Epic Developer Community Forums , but it did not help me, because I have a problem in the beginning - generate XCode project. I read the topic Why can't I generate XCode files? - Platform & Builds - Epic Developer Community Forums , but it did not help me too.

Step for repro:

1. git clone https://github.com/EpicGames/UnrealTournament.git
  2. Read documentation in Readme.md (Setting up the project)
  3. Open folder by Finder → Right click on file “UnrealTournament.uproject” and choose “Generate Xcode Project”

Result:

imac-kozlov:~ PravProduct$ cd "/Users/Shared/UnrealEngine/4.4/Engine/Build/BatchFiles/Mac" 
imac-kozlov:Mac PravProduct$  sh "/Users/Shared/UnrealEngine/4.4/Engine/Build/BatchFiles/Mac/RocketGenerateProjectFiles.sh" -project="/Users/PravProduct/GameDevelop/UE4/UnrealProjects/UnrealTournament/UnrealTournament/UnrealTournament.uproject" -game

Setting up Unreal Engine 4 project files...

Setting up Mono

Discovering modules, targets and source code for game...
Binding IntelliSense data... 0%ERROR: Exception thrown while processing dependent modules of UnrealTournament
ERROR: Couldn't find module rules file for module 'AppFramework'.

OS X 10.9.5

UnrealEngine 4.4.3

XCode 6.*

AppFramework is a new module for 4.5, and the Unreal Tournament readme states that it’s currently being developed against 4.5, so you’ll need to use that version of UE4.

Thank you! Just in the documentation for Unreal Tournament was not written anything about version 4.5. Now it’s fixed.