Why does Niagara Dynamic Beam end point not work as expected?

Hi there,
I’m new to using Niagara and after following this tutorial: UE4 Niagara Tutorial - Bullet Tracer Effect - Intro to Niagara UE4/Unreal Engine 4 - YouTube
, I’m trying to give a fast moving projectile a Niagara Dynamic Beam bullet trail.

Although I am having an issue: the Beam End Point is not where I expect it to be. Instead of the beam end following the position of the Projectile as it travels, it seems to go at almost 90 degrees to the right of the gun barrel.

First image is what happens. The projectile heads towards the crosshair (you can see them stuck to wall as I removed the destroy actor node) and the beam heads right even though the Beam End is supposed to be the Projectiles Actor’s Location.

Second Image is the Event tick function in the Projectile Actor. I know its not optimal to do on tick but to try to get this working, I’ve kept the update of the BeamEnd Vector as simple as possible for now.

The Beam Start is a User Vector Parameter set on firing the projectile to spawn location of the Projectile. This is working fine.

I’m sure I’m doing something wrong when it comes to Niagara so any advice or help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Maby late but you should write User.BeamEnd

Uncheck Local Space in the emitters

Anyone found a solution to this yet?