Why are people who stole Assets still allowed to sell on the Marketplace?

So,

by accident, I just found out that the person who stole the Genshin Impact Assets (and much more) half a year ago is still on the Marketplace today, allthough with the stolen stuff not being visible anymore. (but he has new stuff which looks very “sus” to me, just by the specific shape of some things, but I might be wrong.)

For reference:

If you want us to trust in the Marketplace, this is inacceptable.
I cant buy anything on the MP anymore, since I have to fear that it might be stolen, or the seller doesnt have all the rights necessary.

So, its either Epic “cleaning up” and kicking out offenders, or the marketplace being untrustworthy.

I mean, yes, I know about that guy, and a few others who have seen the topic half a year ago, but anyone else?

For example, I got that “Peace” Soundtrack from the MP, but now I am really “scared” to actually use it - it just sucks (The situation, not the Soundtack :P).

1 Like

Did you report it?

I cant report the new stuff (yet), since I first have to track it down - but the old stuff, yes, epic employees even replied to the topic, and then closed it at the end.

My point is:

He shouldnt even be on the Marketplace anymore, given that he had so many stolen things in the past… - it doesnt matter if his current stuff is legitimate…

6 Likes