Build Type: Source build of 4.12.5 from GitHub, compiled on Linux AMD64 w/GCC 4.9.3
Build Version: 4.12.5-0+UE4
Detailed description of the issue: I have a Blender model consisting of two meshes that is correctly displayed in Autodesk FBX Review, Visual Studio and the Unity engine. In Unreal Engine, one mesh is imported at the correct scale, the other is 100 times too small. Neither mesh contains a scaling factor.
The import scale factor I can set in Unreal Engine only effects the cube, not the cage.
Screenshots/Link to video: Here is the model in Blender. Notice that both meshes have their scale applied (= baked into the vertices)
This is what I get after importing in Unreal Engine 4.12.5:
- Download the model I’m using: [UnrealImportScaleProblem.zip]
- Import or reimport the .fbx model in Unreal Engine and see the scaling issue.
- (Optional) Open the .blend file in Blender, export to .fbx again, get the scaling issue.
- Gentoo Linux, AMD64, Kernel 4.4.6,
- KDE5 and proprietary NVidia drivers 367.27
- Blender version 2.77 and Unreal Engine 4.12.5 compiled with GCC 4.9.3