Where is the wish list ? And non-migrated assets ?

Hello,
On Unreal Marketplace, I used to have a wishlist to track assets I wanted to buy and wait for sales to purchase them. Where is the wishlist on Fab? Will it be migrated from the Unreal Marketplace?

In the “My Library” section, some assets are missing (even though I can still see them in the Epic Games Launcher). It seems that the missing assets are those whose creators haven’t migrated them yet (perhaps because they’re inactive now…). Will these assets be automatically migrated? I’m concerned because some assets in my wishlist are no longer available! Will this issue be fixed, or are they lost forever?

(For example, I’m thinking of the assets created by TalkingDrums, there was multiple assets pack from this creator that I want to purchase, but they are now unavailable!).

Thank you for any information you can provide!

Same issue here. The wishlist feature seems to be completely gone. There’s no button to “Add to wishlist” on product pages either.

“My library” is completely empty for me, though I have purchased items on the marketplace before. Perhaps it is as you say and those creators have not migrated yet.

I REALLY hope this is a bug and not someone who decided there was no need for a wishlist feature. I had 30+ items in there.

4 Likes

Totally agree about the wishlist being a mandatory feature - I had hundreds of items in there for the same purpose, to keep track on pricing and buy when it goes on sale. They’ll be losing purchases without this feature.

Anyone know of a way to retrieve our wishlists at least? So many hours lost :frowning_face:

3 Likes

I had if at maximum 100 items - My cart with the items that were most important to me is also gone.
Incredibly frustrating as if I’m right I likely didn’t add them to my cart…

Please bring back all wishlists and carts like they used to be.

Hello, we have an update here regarding “My Library.”

For your wishlist question, we will be adding it back in a future update. Please contact support if you would like a PDF of what you had in your old UE Marketplace wishlist.

Thank you!

4 Likes

Thank you for this information.
What about the unmigrated, unavailable assets? Will I be able to purchase them soon?

It seems that the missing assets are progressively migrated to fab. Great !

Hey guys, make that information of “wishlists will be coming in future update” more visible to people using the shop.
The first impression is important, and all that.
It’s a shock coming to FAB for the first time and not seeing our wishlist.
Only those that do a search about it will find this info you posted!