When I publish or update when testing in private code works normally but when you try in real matchmaking I cant start the game manually nor endgame like pls I been waiting for one month like pls help

Summary

It been one month since when I publish my map or update when you get in the match you cant start game plus endgame pls fix

Please select what you are reporting on:

Creative

What Type of Bug are you experiencing?

Matchmaking

Steps to Reproduce

Like when testing in private code work normally but when you start a real match cant start the game manually nor end game for all map I publish or update pls help fortnite

Expected Result

Pls fix this for me to publish more maps

Observed Result

Pls fix soon as posible

Platform(s)

Ps5

Island Code

5937-2668-3378

Video

Additional Notes

All my maps not this the video showed it a map which I deleted cause of this bug