When I open my project i get this crash how i can fix it

When I open my project i get this crash how i can fix it

Thank you for your report! We would like to look into this further, would you be able to submit a bug report using the form available here? Fortnite Creative
For more information, such as how to get the reference ID, please check out the article here: https://create.fortnite.com/news/using-the-creative-and-uefn-bug-reporting-form

Wow Violation at 0xffffffffffffffffff, thats a whole bunch of F’ers, the last address in hexadecimal, weird, I haven’t had one there, I usually get mostly zero’s.

Do you remember the last things you were doing ?

Creating Cinematic Sequences

Maybe if you go to your fortnite projects folder, first copy your whole project somewhere else on your hard drive for backup and then search through your project content for any .uasset files created or modified on date and time between now and when you last successfully loaded, and move them to a temporary folder (create folders to mimic thier location in your project folders), hopefully it can let you back into your level.

I’m not sure if this will work, but perhaps if you want to keep as much work as you can since then, move these temporary items back one at a time reloading project each time to see which was the culprit.

i tried it before with deleting only one file it

worked this morning and now not

I have pretty much the same problem, it started happening since the 5.3 Update, a couple projects still work but many others crash UEFN with the same error. The only difference I see is the memory address that UEFN tried to access.

There was a new update for UEFN today that fixed this problem for me.

same for me :confused: