When i launch application i can't switch levels

Hi,
i’m pretty new with UE4, here is my trouble.
I have worked on an application for Oculus Quest II where you can switch between some maps.
When i try the app in the VrPreview it works fine, but when i launch the application and i try the executable in my Oculus, if i trigger the “change level event”, it re-uploads just the current level and i cant switch between others.
what am I doing wrong?

You’ll want to go to your project settings, then search “List of maps to include” and add every level you’re using to that array. Make sure when you navigate in the file picker window you choose the files that are titled “Levelname.umap” and not the build data .uasset.

If you need more help with this, feel free to reply to this comment.

Thank you very much, it has worked perfectly.
But now i have another issue similar to the previous one: when the Pawn change level i have some stuff that have to been uploaded and that i have managed in the level BP with the “Begin Play” event.
Example: from lv0 → go to lv1 → Lv1 “begin play” → send text to widget.
In the VrPrewiev it works and my widget is updated when i change map, but in the executable is not working. Is this another packaging problem with some project settings, or is something else and i should open another question?

That problem will be a bit more complex to solve, but when transferring from one level to another all data in the previous one is gone. To get around this you’ll have to create a save/load system that will save the widget text before swapping levels, then load it after you open level 1. An alternative if you’re just wanting set text to display on the widget would be to choose the text based on the level name (image attached).

I won’t be able to provide a save/load system since you’re going to want to customize it to your liking, but if you go that route there are plenty of tutorials on YouTube; however, it’s a bit difficult to understand when you’re new to UE4.

hi ive done all this but when i switch scenes it just takes me back to the oculus menu and i got no idea why getting no errors to work with