What's wrong with my mesh?

So, I have made a Karambit knife (Rigged, just 1 bone) in blender and followed all the necessary export conditions for UE4, like changing units to centimeters, applying transform, as well as placing my knife origin on the world origin.
When I import it to UE4 it looks fine and the bone rotation and everything was fine
But when I used it as a preview asset in my player skeleton, it looked enormous
Also the origin is far away from its actual position
Also when I add the knife mesh in an Actor Blueprint, it had normal origin position and size
But when I attach the actor to my player bone socket, it becomes enormous again
After somehow scaling the socket and positioning it, I have managed to make the karambit look like its in the player hand
I have made a code where the knife actor rotates(relative rotation) using a timeline
When the player moves while the code executes, the knife gets displaced

Did I do something wrong? Is there anyway to fix this?
Thanks

Seems like you have problem with the scaling,
I would recommend you to export your arms into blender and adjust the knife to fit the hands,
after you done remove the arms and apply transform, if you the knife scale up or change location after the apply transform press ctr + z to cancel it and just export it like that.

1 Like

Hey @Sath_Wick!

Here is a great non Epic affiliated video on scaling from Blender to Unreal that demonstrates what @Ripas is talking about:

How To SCALE BLENDER To UNREAL ENGINE

I hope the above solution solves your problem!