What is causing these artifacts in my render?

I imported some keyed green screen footage via a PNG w/Alpha sequence into UE 5.1 and am getting some bad artifacts in my renders. You can see it with his left eye and left hand particularly in the attached image.

It looks like interpolation artifacts to me but I’m not sure what exactly is causing it. I deleted Anti-Aliasing in the movie render queue and set motion blur to 0 in both my post processing volume and my camera but I am still getting this.

When watching the render, it looks like his face is smearing as he moves around. Any ideas?

I am experiencing this as well since upgrading to 5.1. It was fine in 5.0.x. It appears to affect planes. Anyone know what’s going on and how to remedy it?

Whether rendering as Apple Prores or JPG sequence, the artifacts occur. There are no changes in my process between 5.0.x and 5.1, but I can’t get a good render out of 5.1.

Thanks!

Hi , have you found a solution? I have other kinds of artefacts in my render but curious if they are caused by the same issue… In my case they seem to be caused by motion blur. Like in photo…