What games from E3 got you the most excited?

Hey everybody,

Another E3 is upon us and this one has been quite exciting! What game reveals, info, trailers have got you the most excited?

For me, the DOOM teaser was pretty - can’t wait to see more at Quakecon next month.
Also, the Phantom Dust announcement blew me away. Me and my friends used to play that game to death back in the day, it was a pretty rare, lesser-known game.

It was nice to see UE4 represented as well in the new Fable and Crackdown, as well as Scale Bound (I may be missing some)

Splatoon and Ori and the Blind Forest were the two that piqued my interest. A lot of the rest was pretty disinteresting.

I can’t get excited about Scalebound, I mean it was just a CGI trailer, so all you know is that it’s a 4 player coop game involving dragons :confused:

Smash brothers. I noticed too many first person shooters and zombie survival games. yawn. Kickstarter has more interesting projects. I will be attending the actual show here tomorrow so maybe some smaller there will have some goodies.

Bloodborne, Witcher 3, Uncharted 4 (amazing graphics, so many small touches). Also excited for GTA V PC

I’ll be attending tomorrow too. I’m quite excited to see what the indiecade booth has to offer, as there are a lot of interesting indie games out there. Also I’m really excited to try out the new version of the oculus rift. I have one of the original so it’ll be nice to compare.

I’m in the same boat as most of you guys…

Uncharted 4 will be great because of its level of polish, Killer Instinct is fun (but only because I personally got attached to the N64 version and am nostalgic), Smash bros has another 7 versions before it gets old and tired, Fable Legends is legitimately cool, and Blind Forest looked great.

I’m positive that I’m missing some great titles due to info overload today, but the rest felt like clones of last year (and the years before). Even the floor plan is the same - booths are the same square feet, set up in the same way, in the same locations, showing “Same Game #X”.

The Indiecade has a couple really cool games - one particularly by a team called White Lotus Interactive. Check out their Oculus setup.

dead island 2 i watched their trailer more than 4 times^^https://.com/=ST262ZbNcos
verry funny ^^ i can’t stop loghing it is soo well done

uncharted 4 looks just perfect verry realistic just amazinghttps://.com/=Ut9cofWFMs0
and finally assassin’s creed unity looks just amazing (one of my favourite games)and the movement are just obvious
?v=EDMjtkgnnKk

I’m especially excited about The witcher 3 :slight_smile:

Mirros Edge 2 and Battlefront are the two games I’m waiting for. Maybe Rainbow Six could also be interesting for me, but I fear that it might no be as tactical as I would like it.

The Nintendo stuff also looked great. Too bad that I don’t even have enough time to even complete my PC backlog. So a console is out of question for me right now.

MGS V and Witcher 3 my favorites so far!

CoD Advanced Warfare? Not even a CoD fan but I love futuristic shooters

witcher 3 is my favorite game.

GTA 5. I’ve been resisting to play this game on last gen consoles for so long and finally it will pay off :smiley:

The new Rainbow Six was a very pleasant surprise too. I loved the previous titles.

The Division and Destiny where my favorites. Farcry4 and the new Batman title would be my runner’s up titles.

Very excited for GTA V on PC! Also, I grew up playing Mortal Kombat so I am eagerly waiting for Mortal Kombat X.

The Division and Farcry 4!

I am extremely excited about Sunset Overdrive, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Shadows of Mordor, Mortal Kombat X, Splatoon, Destiny, The Order: 1886, and the Division. Some of the games coming out are absolutely phenomenal. The teaser information for Mass Effect 4 really pulled my attention.

I really hope Dice can match the graphics tests they did for Battlefront and Mass Effect, that would be incredible.

The Witcher 3, Dragon Age: Inquisition, The Division, Destiny (still hope for PC version, I won’t play shooter on console).

I actually very happy that lots of new games are big open worlds, which are open ended, and also lots of those open world game, have some coop, pvp features.

My gaming dreams are coming true finally ;p.

I’m interested in Mass Effect 4. Not excited, interested. There is nothing be excited right now :smiley:

[=sangloo;73006]

uncharted 4 looks just perfect verry realistic just amazinghttps://.com/=Ut9cofWFMs0
[/]

Pre-rendered looks always good, real-time game gfx look outdated…