What Are You Working On? Community Screenshots & Videos

Did you see my MOTHER 3 Reboot map?

Turret tutorial
=xqOBgznrq2c

Have some more work on a level.

=vNRbaRuSMts

Working on the Citadel Scene from Half Life 2: Episode 1. I really need to adjust the lighting to help fit the scene better, as at times eye adaptation really messes with the scene depending on my angles.

The rotating clouds and various visual are using timelines with exposed parameters in blueprints. My personal focus is the VFX while I have a friend modeling the rest of the scene.

Have taking a little break from blueprinting and have started to put together a level.
I have a working placeholder HUD in place for health and stamina.

=Ep7Xp3KUlsU

Looks good to me. How does it look in UE4? At least for me metals look quite bit different in Substance Painter than in UE4.
Not sure if its something you like, but some army stickers/flag could give some variation and identification to its look? The backside objects obviously use the same UVs and textures just flipped left-right
which gives a bit of copy-paste look that stand from otherwise finely detailed and textured model.

They come out looking just the same in the engine. I export Roughness and Metallic as TGA, and make sure to uncheck sRGB on them after I import them to UE4. As for the tank, I have some insignia on the sides and front, and a bit of weathering should cover up the stacked UVs… But for now vehicle has been shelved because someone else is making one that I will use instead!

Oh THANK YOU! I had readjusted metallic values in UE4, but the tga+sRGB trick allows me to use 1.0 for metallic and roughness without worrying anymore, oh joy!

Start working on my level

www.mediafire/convkey/e3bd/cwlzm50lw96zr3m6g.jpg

www.mediafire/convkey/7405/2rb8fsp7184c3im6g.jpg

Behavior Tree Tutorial
=yEQa5HHtWyo

=H_I5CVpNn_E
Once upon a time in a Kingdom Far Far Away a new legend begins. Team of the brave young developers starts on a journey. Let’s see their first steps…

Been working on getting a library called Voro++ going in unreal, it generates 3D voronoi datasets.

Managed to get a procedural spherical voronoi mesh going last night:

As you can see I haven’t coded the normals and the topology is pretty rough. That’s just because is just a test to make sure I’m understanding the Voro++ data properly.

My actual plan is to use the voronoi data to generate mask textures for height maps which I’ll then project orthographically onto a tessellated cube reshaped into a unit sphere.

Finally getting away from doing blueprint work on my game project and going to spend week and perhaps next, working out what environment designs I want to go for.

is a quick throw-together of a main space station corridor. It’s just one modular part repeated. I have doorways, corners, various intersection types too, but just testing different ideas on the straight sections for the time being. Once I decide on a design, I’ll go on over to Substance designer/painter and do my own materials to make it look perdy.

:///CRfS2CQ.jpg

Simple Trailer

=0u1JIKwY4B4

Destroyed moon

My latest addition I just finished getting into unreal, it has 8 animations 8 bones rigged that are blended in the animation blueprint so you can adjust speed of rotation on different groups of the broken up rocks. The movement is alot more interesting in our game then on sketchfab but I can only play one track on sketchfab its still in beta stage. Sorry it also takes awhile for the textures to load on one, its pretty heavy on sketchfab. If you play the animation at 0.5 speed it feels a little better.

[sketchfab]9be273765eba4bc48457156f578c352f[/sketchfab]

is an in-game screenshot of our main character SuperDodger in action. Followed by some Marmoset shots of the bad guys.

You can find our game on Steam, please vote if you wish:

://steamcommunity/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=511714494

Suggestions welcome !

Day 2 of a coop hordemode I am building, using my survival game template : github/tomlooman/EpicSurvivalGameSeries

=myjzXbgzIlk

• WIP

A full C++ settings menu with Slate ! That one wasn’t easy to do…

:///dqbe0VA.jpg

I must have about 10 different projects on the go at point :confused: 's my latest…a stylized medieval adventure game (Credit to Crocopede for the ledge climbing tutorials and animations)

=ncjDjv58mXA