What Are You Working On? Community Screenshots & Videos

Z,Q,S,D…curious

The quality keeps getting better! I love what you guys are doing :slight_smile:

Improvements on the foliage and lighting!

bcc43fa585490c74bc75b7f0dfbb64f0f35a92a2.jpeg

Hey, do you have a clearer video file of the UE4 logo in the beginning? I’d very much like to use that.
(It’s also a very nice setting, you’re a very talented guy)

's footage from my indie pro wrestling game. Going to be a very arcade-like experience.

=r_k112uhBwc

First attempt at using Matinee. Video made as parody for friend/Pastor’s B-Day party. Mostly learning experience.
=jspkbrMhDQU

I live in France, keyboard is AZERTY :slight_smile:

Finally finished a long time piece, my poster girl: Bristol Easte Notthingham or simply Bristol !

Not in UE4 but still I want to share, please forgive :wink:

:///WdMcvsu.jpg

:///7WheGoi.

:///tAtnWTE.

:///NrHzGXr.

:///egeJYG1.

:///3jsL8YP.

:///PDxCjQz.

Me and my class mates are working on a third person robot action game, is a wip of the character im making, if people are interested i could post a gameplay video, The game is called InDroid, (image upload didn’t work ) so is a link ://imgur/HvdsKjR

Quake-style movement physics (+walljumps):

=osgjrE5wPR0

Includes the Q3 style of acceleration and friction which allows circle jumps, etc, continuous jumping which allows strafe jumping / bunny hopping, Q2 style additive jumps which allow ramp jumps, ledge jumps, etc, and QuakeWorld / CPMA style air control with some tweaks to make it a better fit (no air control while strafing, good air control while moving straight forward). Walljumping is very straight forward and also additive, so quick walljumps provide a huge boost.

Still working on our student project “Revenge of Trishna” is another screenshots. Demo is playable and will be available next week stay tuned!

is our facebook is you want to follow us :Revenge of Trishna

Comment and critiques are welcome !

See you soon !

Our trailer is ! :smiley:

=gWy6wd1uFJg

Cave for mobile :wink:

Men, looks freaking ! Are you willing to share the Material with us in a better resolution? Would be , because thats exactly what I am looking for

55b2d8bc41b785b700ad08805029d4c630afde58.jpeg

More Substance Painter work. Looking forward to getting his controller set-up and making him burn things. :slight_smile:

is my latest project: UE4 + Razer Hydra + Oculus Rift.
The main focus of the game is immersion.
It started as a University Thesis Project but i plan to keep working on it, as i’m satisfied by what i have achieved so far.
Everything is mine other then the music and a few models in the school level, but i have the right to use them as an educational project;
=WhMbhH1rKYE

dude that looks ! good job :).

**Hello everyone,
I just wanted to share the first of some W.I.P contents from my Game-Project “Sovereign”. Currently it is a one-man-project, and I am trying to do everything by myself. is a preview of the soundtrack I am writing for the game. No Tony-award but since I had zero knowledge about making music (virtually, I am a guitar player) I am pretty happy with the result so far. post is maybe a bit different, because it doesn’t show anything from the game concerning the engine, but I just wanted to share it with you, maybe you have some ideas / opinions to share. I am thankful for every idea :slight_smile:

=INmCzXBk9TI

First character in a long game character creation for unreal4
gumroad/l/DaZLJ

Made a fun new scene testing out the new post process settings in 4.8- they are super powerful, and can really help your scene, especially the new settings under “film”! Was aiming for a realistic grungy, night time street lamp look (accidently messed up the reflection on the pillar shader- way too shiny)!

c1.staticflickr/9/8828/18509091696_19f1eff92e_o.Streetlamp Concrete by Eoin O’Broin, on Flickr