What Are You Working On? Community Screenshots & Videos

fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/t31.0-8/1559399_10203068017479091_827527306_o.jpg

been working on and off for about 2 years in udk 3 and now udk 4…looking for help from cybernetic types…if interested…message me on facebook (I’m home 24/7/365/2014-20xx…
I’m 32 years old…been a gamer since I can remember pressing controllers to operate an atari 1600 (or whatever my uncle had)…

Been modding games since doom shareware version came out and my dad let me use my computer…if anybody is interested in helping I hope to hear from you to make process more exciting and quicker

's a SciFi Environment I’m working on.
Full Thread .unrealengine/showthread.php?36964-Sci-Fi-Modular-Environment
ue4_3b.jpg|

UMG Implementation of Steam/OnlineSubsystem Friends List

I just finished making a UMG implementation of my Steam’s Friends List!

Enjoy!

Some features:

1. Simply click on friends name to join their game if they are playing same game as you and are hosting

2. The color of the name indicates if they are online or not!

3. Tooltip when hovered also tells you if they are online ornot

4. The list dynamically updates while it is visible, I used ScrollBox -> Clear Children to do

5. Actual online interface is completely generic, I am just showing Steam cause that’s what I have :slight_smile:

:heart:

inspiring material

, you just made yourself my target for mass questioning soon :slight_smile: Going to try and integrate steamworks soon, your resources on it are a great help, thanks.

You’re welcome!

For anyone whose not sure what means, I have made a Wiki on how to integrate Steam with your project!

works even if you are doing BP only project!

integration must be manually for Valve legal reasons, but its really simple!

Epic’s Wiki, Steam + UE4
wiki.unrealengine/Steam,_Using_the_Steam_SDK_During_Development

Enjoy!

is , the main character of a stealth game I am working on. She is an alien special agent.

image still has a lot of problems (poor resolution of the eyebrowns and eyelids, the hair has some problems too, etc), but it’s a start. :stuck_out_tongue:

Sweet work everyone! And thanks for the Steam walkthrough, was definitely a problem back in UE3 for us with lack of documentation.

I’ve been working with DFAO and DFSS to see if it would be a good fit for Switch. Published a post about too: ://www.tomlooman/distance-fields-unreal-engine/

Everything i see in topic is outstanding :slight_smile:

's something from me:
=s2SNDa9K0ks

I have been working on for a couple days now, most of the bugs have been ironed out and it is working quite good now, is a preview of how the levitate spell will work. I have given a fair bit of thought as to how the levitate HUD should look and is what I have, please if you have any ideas as to improvements I would love to hear from you!

=SeyO45ZKP0s

I think I’ve pretty nailed Telltale’s look on a technical level.

:///W1ECPnK.jpg

I wish I had cool visual stuff to show off but I’m more of a blueprint person. I gave UMG a try and made :
=scx0dW5xqjw

Newest video of current progress.
=i1HtTJ7f0z4

thread.

One month & 4 days user. I am working on a first person adventure game.
=5_zIQB0V2VE

Nice! Hoping to see more.

5 day users. I’m just learning UE4, in future i want create shooter game )

://habrastorage.org/files/ccc/31d/3d9/ccc31d3d979d47bbb32ed1347933091a.

://habrastorage.org/files/b98/c49/115/b98c49115049481da49822ec884febad.

Guess which building it is in the background and get a free visitor pass when it is finished! :eek:

-that is, if i ever release it -

Would that be Griffith Observatory in Los Angeles, CA? :slight_smile:

Nice one, keep up the good work!

Just a quick update on the Levitate spell, the user interface has been completely redesigned and made in UMG, it works much better and is easier for the user as well, please give me some feedback or suggestions!!

The button textures still need some work but the I like the general feel so far

=9ubOR6PZ8lE