What are the requierments to sell Archviz Models on Epic's Markerplace (UE5 & Twinmotion)?

Hi @Quetzalcodename,

Thanx for your reply and effort in clearing this up for me.

I don’t want to be bothersome. But I want to make sure of this one last thing as well.
So it’s clear to me that I can’t just (partially) apply megascans materials on my archviz project to sell them.

I take it that this unfortunately also applies to just using the magasacans material blueprint setup even though I’ve swapped out the textures for CC0 one’s?

But what I could do is

• make an Archviz project with 100% my assets to sell
  • make a demo animation sequence of this which does contain megascans assets (foliage) as long as I clearly state that the purchased project does not include the megascans assets as seen in the video?

The reason for me asking is. What are the foliage assets that are included in archviz project available on the market place? I imagen that these arn’t all assets they made them selves but also contain purchased assets from other packs (with legal rights to distribute that content)?

*Edit
I did some more digging, but apparently, this topic isn’t really clear to other people aswel.
here are some others asking this aswell:

Using Quixel megascans in assets - licensed?

Selling Houses that use megascans assets on the marketplace"

Can you use Free Marketplace Assets to Produce Assets to Sell?

Selling games with quixel assets
in this last one this is stated as a short recap:
Why don’t you look at the official sites?

Megascans in Unreal Engine game → OK

Megascans in ANY OTHER Engine → You will need to buy a subscription

Megascans in ANY NON Game Project → You will need to buy a subscription

Is this recap correct?

Maybe it’s an idea to create a separate forum or Q&A for Archviz artist since it looks like this fall kind of in the middle of everything else when it comes to selling assets for UE.

I think that it’s important to differentiate between what’s actually being sold here.
The House model assets and materials applied to them (maybe including furniture/hardware etc.)

But to enrich the scene. Having megascans grass foliage etc is a big plus, but not what’s being sold. People creating games/cinematics are just interested in the House (and maybe all it’s interior) assets and setups ready to go. And most probably for use in Unreal Engine. If not people would purchase a FBX/DEA or whatever format to use outside of UE

It’s kind of a bummer if we can’t use those high level assets to enrich the scene for these purposes.

And if it’s an interactive UE project, which is actually a game them. Would it then be allowed to include Megascans/Twinmotion assets?

I realize that maybe I should make a different topic for these last questions since it’s more related to Marketplace asset usage.