Western Town

Hi,
My name is Reyhane Salekfard.
I just started a new project as a final project for UA school.
I really wanted to work on the Western enviroment! one of my favorite eras!
so I chose it for my final project!
As I’m so excited how it’s going hope you enjoy the result!:blush:

1 Like

Hey @reyhane2s! Welcome to the forums!

We’re excited to see what you come up with! Is it going to be a game, a visual showcase, animation? What is the project? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

references >
I started blocking with simple boxes in unreal. as you can see the purple boxes in the center will be replaced by stores , bank,saloon,hotel etc.
the light brown boxes are included small farms, houses,barn
and at the end all the town is surrounded by cliffs that you can see in brown .

2 Likes

it’s a videogame enviroment design! :smiley: :pray:

1 Like

Bookmarks >
here is some bookmarks that I will use from very first steps until the end!

1 Like

bookmark 01

1 Like

bookmark 02

1 Like

bookmark 03 (mine view)

1 Like

bookmark 4

1 Like

week #2 update,

last week I started to work on one of the main elements in the town, Saloon. ( you can see in the next image at the far end.)
I made modular kit in maya and now assembling in unreal.

all the textures you can see here are not finalized! :blush:

Saloon modular kit>

2 Likes

unreal bookmarks

3 Likes

hello everyone,
this is week 3 update!!! :smiley:
well, last week I was struggling with SALOON modular kit, unreal, textures, generally everythings!
everything was wrong!
so for me to remain cheerful I decided to work on the second most important building right next to the saloon,HOTEL.

I mean still not easy , but more challenges more fun! :wink:

anyway, once again I made a modular kit but this time I wasn’t focused on only what I needed for hotel, I made some assets that can be useful for other buildings as well.

so in these images you can first see some screen shots of modular kits that I made in maya then you can see some assets textures and the last but not least bookmarks in unreal!
enjoy :grinning:

2 Likes

week #4 update>>
hello again! :smiley:

well during this week I took a break from making modular kits and worked on some assets. so now I’m gonna show you the asset that I spent most of my time on it! #Wagon

In these images you can see wagon #blocking in maya,then for adding more details I brought it to zbrush to work on it. there are captures of wagon in #unreal and at the end the modeling of the #lantern that I just started! :wink:

2 Likes

@reyhane2s Keep it up! Love seeing the process in action and you’re doing great!

1 Like

week 5 update:

First of all I changed my main building concept so now I´m working on new Saloon!
Then there are more building that I started to work on like Post,Bank etc.

And the last but not least there is my main asset Wagon. Done with sculpting the cover, uvs are unwraped and now the only thig is remained is texturing which I´m gonna finish it during this week.

1 Like

Greetings @reyhane2s, I hope you’re enjoying your Monday! You’ve made significant progress with your project in the past few weeks; way to go! I particularly like the new Saloon concept you’ve chosen, as it aligns more perfectly with the Western theme you’re aiming for. When is the due date to submit your final design, if you don’t mind me asking? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Aw I appreciate that! hope you enjoy the result!:blush::pray:t2:

1 Like

Oh it’s great that you think it’s a good change as well!
Well there is not much of time left maybe couple of weeks around may 28th!:sweat_smile:
So right now Things are getting intense but the process is so fun!hope you enjoy the result!:blush::pray:t2:

1 Like

Hello everyone,
This is a week 6 update>

So in this week I’m still working on Saloon because this is the hardest and biggest building in the town.
Mostly done so you can check following images to see my progress so far.

enjoy! :wink:

1 Like

Greetings @reyhane2s, I hope this Monday has been treating you well! The 28th is approaching in about two weeks; no pressure, though. You’re making excellent progress on The Saloon and your design overall, and I’m sure you’ll finish this project in no time! :sunglasses: :+1:

1 Like