Weird particle behavior (ribbons)

I’m new to UE and particle effects, so this is probably a basic issue. I’m working on a shooter, and I’m trying to add a “bullet trail” style effect to my projectiles, to make it easier to see that you’re actually shooting. I’m using a basic ribbon style particle effect, where the initial size/velocity is constant (size is 5 units, velocity is zero), with a spawn rate of 150. This gets the effect I want, with a fairly quickly dissipating particle stream.

The effect works perfect if I set projectile speed to ~500 units per second, but when I bump it up to around ~5000 units per second, the particle effect starts spawning backwards (see attached pictures). I have no idea what’s going on, so any help would be appreciated.

Bump. I can give more info if needed.

I will try to repro tomorrow if there are no replies and get back to you. If you velocity is 0 in the particle try deleting that whole velocity module as it’s not needed for a start.

PS: Might be a bug indeed or some setting missed. Like i said will try to repro and make sure if it’s a bug.
Can you tell us which UE4 version you are using?