WebBrowser is laggy

We are trying to use WebBrowser (WebKit based, on Windows) in our application, but it’s laggy… works really slow. On some computers totally unusable (like 0.5 second delay in everything), but even on good computers the delay is visible and makes it look really bad.

I think that it can be connected with disabled Hardware Acceleration for WebKit rendering system…

Any way to fix that?

Hello FlashT,

I have a few questions for you that will help narrow down what issue it is that you are experiencing.

Quick questions:

1. Can you reproduce this issue in a clean project?
  2. If so, could you provide a detailed list of steps to reproduce this issue on our end?
  3. Could you provide screen shots of any blueprints that may be involved in this issue?

Hello FlashT,

We have not heard back from you in a few days, so we are marking this post as Resolved for tracking purposes. If you are still experiencing the issue you reported, please respond to this message with additional information and we will follow up.

Thanks,

The same happens on clean project.

http://zycie.org/WebUI.rar

Enter url: Effect | jQuery UI and hit ENTER. Eveything is totally laggy.

Hello FlashT,

I tested the project that was provided. There did not appear to be any lag when testing this on my end. Could you provide the information that was requested in my original post?