Fully customizable weapon system and mouse-controlled aiming down sights system
- Easy-to-use component system, you just add a component to your blueprint and use it.
- Concise and generous UI animation effects, most UI in the system have transition effects, making your UI interface smooth
- Automatic “aiming down sights”, you only need to set a socket position “SightPoint”, the system will automatically calculate the sighting position
- Save and load preset system for quick and easy use of customized weapons
- Support choosing different weapons for customization
- Support dynamic switching ADS
- Support Open/Close (something custom function in your custom weapon component - plase view the video) Custom weapon components
- Easy-to-use component system
- Aiming down sights system
- Save and load preset system
Number of Blueprints:
20 Static Meshes (LODs:0):
-Optics dot sight, Front iron sight, Magazine, Muzzle , Handguard, Silencer, etc
Input: ( Keyboard, Mouse)
Network Replicated: (No)
Supported Development Platforms:Tested on Windows 10 64-bit desktop
Documentation: Video link above has detailed instructions. Blueprint code is all commented
If you have any questions, please ask them and I will reply you as soon as possible.
Thank you for your support!