We are now accepting PayPal

I have paid unity with a mywirecard prepaid - card.
At this moment there is not enough money on the card to pay the next month subscription.
What will happen if i let things go, without cancelling?
Do you cancel my subscription then only, or have i to cancel it first?
Are you sendíng then some blueprintscripted payforce to my location?
Forgive me my worst case english.
Edith: Thank you so much for this great tool, its confusing me more and more, because if i dive deeper there are so many cool things to do.
You have done some great tutorials, but for me it seems to start at advanced level, still too high for me.

Hi Luftbauch,

Upon your next billing date, when the monthly subscription charge fails, you will receive an e-mail noting the failure. You’ll receive 3 e-mails total a couple days apart each asking you to fix the problem if you want to continue your subscription. We have given you a generous grace period and after 14-days from the first payment failure, your subscription will be cancelled. Even when cancelled, you will still have access to all versions you currently downloaded as well as any marketplace content. However, you will not be able to update to newer versions of the engine.

Let me know if this answers your question.

Regards,

Close to 99%.
If i let cancel the subscription like you described above, i can renew it five months later without any problems?
Sure the fee is small and UE4 is worth every cent, its more of a practically/theoretical question.
There is so much nice stuff inside the actual version , enough for years of spent freetime.
I really like your user friendly license system.
Ty and best Regards Stefan

The bug is still there for me… Can’t purchase in the marketplace through Paypal without first entering a valid credit card number… and I don’t have a credit card…
Some help would be appreciated. Thanks!

You do realise this thread is over a year old. Please post your issue on AnswerHub and they will be able to help you there. No one for a year has indicated they are experiencing any issue with PayPal and so you may need to provide a lot more information to the AnswerHub post including your country that you are in.

Thanks

OK, I’ll do so… Cheers

just curious…

this thread is rather moot now, yet is on a sticky… do you have anyone who monitors and deletes moot threads, or do forums just become monsters that need to be fed?

edit>> so it’s not a sticky, but still

Unfortunately it’s not so easy to do that, because that would be a pretty big task -> there are hundreds of threads around that are outdated (due to the new versions, other updates,…) + it could be that some people get upset when their post count suddenly decreases :wink:

As long as it’s not sticky + noone posts anything into the thread, he will “disappear” (after some time it wont be so easy to find it again)

yeah that’s understandable…

that’s just my evil twin side who constantly persists in ‘tying up all loose ends before you move on’ having its say… i’m sure the UE team has more on it’s plate to worry about :slight_smile:

Bitcoin would be nice also :smiley:

1 Like