Way to update older VR game for Quest 2 bindings

I have a shipped PC VR project from about 3 years ago from 4.20 (possibly 4.21), and it supports the major 3 HMD platforms- Oculus Rift/Vive/WMR. Both Steam and Oculus store. We’ve received some comments lately that it doesn’t work with Quest 2 over Oculus Link, the controller bindings don’t work so you can’t progress in the game past the intro. The dev team has disbanded though and I’m not a programmer, so seeing if there’s a solution that doesn’t require a ton of development and testing. What are my options to fix this?

• Best case scenario, is there a way to update just a controller bindings file and publish that?
  • Next best case, is there a safe way to update just the Oculus SDK within 4.20, or does that have engine dependencies that won’t allow it to work?
  • Worst case, do I have to update the entire engine and project, therefore risking who knows what breaking?

Any guidance would be appreciated.

You may be able to just update some config file to add the appropriate bindings. Are you able to replicate the problem yourself (and then test solutions)?

Unfortunately no, I don’t have a Quest 2. But my publisher does, so it’ll be a little tedious to test but possible. Which config file does it live in?

I’m thinking DefaultInput.ini? I may be wrong, it may be a deeper issue than mappings, but hopefully comparing some of those files from your version to the new version of the engine will be illuminating.