**Wave Spawning System is a 100% blueprint powered spawning system for quickly and easily setting up enemy waves in Unreal Engine.
Marketplace Page: https://www.unrealengine.com/marketp…pawning-system**
The Wave Spawning System will allow you to quickly set up & spawn hordes of enemies in your game. Simply define the waves in a data table, add a Wave Spawn Controller to your level and link it with spawn points, and begin spawning right away!
Using a batching system to define clusters of AI units within a wave, the Wave Spawning System allows you to set up huge waves comprising of multiple groups of enemies with minimal effort. Each batch of AI units can be customized independently using parameters such as spawn starting time, time intervals between spawns, spawn point, and number of units, to create a diverse set of enemy waves that match your specifications.
The Wave Spawning System also supports multiple spawning modes: use either the basic Fixed Location spawn points or Spawning Volumes that generate randomized spawn locations over larger regions, with fail-safe tests that maximize the probability of finding valid spawn locations.
- Automated Wave Spawning at Level Start
- Manual Wave Spawning through Wave Triggers
- DataTable driven workflow enables easy setting up of waves
- Batching of AI units for easy customization
- Special Waves that spawn Bosses at the end
- Customize Spawn Starting Time, Number of Units, and more
- Basic Spawn Points with fixed location spawning
- Spawning Volumes that generate randomized spawn locations over large areas
- Precaching of Spawn Locations to minimize the impact on runtime performance
- Fail-Safe Tests to maximize the probability of finding valid spawn locations
- Notification Systems for Wave Completion & Points Distribution
- Countdown Timer for players to prepare for incoming waves
- Sample Gameplay Level showcasing the working of core systems in tandem
- Fully commented Blueprints to accelerate the learning process
Current Version: 1.0.1
If you have any doubts or queries regarding the toolkit, you can always reach out to me personally through my email id: [EMAIL=“email@example.com”]firstname.lastname@example.org.