Water plugin bug and landmass bug

Hello,

I am new to unreal engine. As I tried to create an environment, I have some issues with the water plugin and the landmass plugin.

Regarding the water plugin, I have a hard time to put words into it but it seems that I can “see” the landscape below water level from a certain position in my environment which is troublesome for me.

Concerning the landmass plugin, instead of obtaining a simple triangle I have a triangle that is too high in the Z axis, once again I am not sure how to describe that but I took a photo the problem:

If you can help me solve this it would be a great help for my project, thank you very much!

Sincerely.

When I make an addition, the water does not appear even though I enabled it from the plugin section. Do you have any information?

Hello, Have you tried to enable the landmass plugin too?
If it still doesn’t work then try this:
Delete your landscape if you haven’t select “Enable edit layers” when you first created it and start over with a new one. Then go to “Scult” tab and drag the water layer (after adding the water in your scene) under your base layer where your landscape is. I recommend having 3 layers in total: a base layer that you don’t touch, a “landscape” layer where you create your landscape and the water layer below the landscape layer and above the base layer (refer to the photo of my first post above).

To create a new layer just right click where your layer is located under “Edit layers” section of the “Scult” tab (which is why Edit Layer must be enabled) and click Create.

I’m sorry but I didn’t understand anything. Mistakes like this get on my nerves. I really can’t understand why something that works in one project doesn’t work in another project and wastes time. It’s been two weeks and I still haven’t found a solution. Unfortunately, I have to start the project from scratch.