WANTED IN THE MARKETPLACE ...

HEADZ: MODULAR FACE / MASK / HELMET / HAT

Skeletal and Static Meshes With TargetMorphs and Rigged for Animation, UE4/UE5/Metahuman compatible. Various Theme, Creature, Cyborg, Alien and more. Various Art Style and Materials from Voxels to Photorealstic.

CHAT SYSTEM (SIMPLE)

Requirements:

• 100% Blueprints
  • Component-based
  • Supports Private and Public Channels
  • No Use of BP Interfaces

Among my plugins, I have the following plugins.
https://www.unrealengine.com/marketplace/en-US/product/chat-system-gm-dynamic-multi

1 Like

I appreciate your response. Looks like a very comprehensive Chat System. However, it is listed as a Code Plugin. I require a Chat System thats 100% Blueprints, Component-based, Supports Private/Public Channels, and Does NOT use BP Interfaces.

How about this one?
https://www.unrealengine.com/marketplace/en-US/product/mip-hyperlink-chat-system

1 Like

Thank You. But its NOT 100% Blueprints.

JSON PARSER (BLUEPRINT-BASED)

Requirements:

• 100% Blueprints
  • Component-based
    *UMG UI for run-time parsing

IN-GAME FORUM (BLUEPRINT-BASED/UMG)

Requirements:

• 100% Blueprints
  • Component-based
    *UMG UI for run-time parsing

DIGITAL PET AI (REPLICATED)

Requirements:

• 100% Blueprints
  • Component-based
    *UMG UI for run-time AI Behavior Editing.

Hi
What is the point of these? Are you requesting somebody make this and put it in the marketplace so you can buy a copy?

If yes, these are very project specific with specific technical requirements so probably you should find somebody to do them as custom development work for you.

1 Like

If it already exists in the Marketplace please post the page link. If it doesn’t exist in the Marketplace perhaps this will inspire someone to develop and publish to the Marketplace.
I’m not interested in dealing with freelancers again. I get better support from Marketplace Publishers.

GAS-Powered POWER UP SUBSYSTEM [REPLICATED] Plugin

Requirements:

• Blueprints / Component-based

While discoverability of existing plugins is an issue on the marketplace, if a plugin such as the one you’re looking for does not already exist you’d have more success commissioning someone.

What you are trying to do here is basically comission someone to do the work with your specific needs in mind without pay, but with the promise of maybe buying the plugin once it is released - which doesn’t really sound like a good deal for the marketplace seller… Does it?

An alternative approach might be to comission the seller you trust to do the work but allow them to retain the rights and sell it as a marketplace plugin.

I personally would give you a hefty discount on the comission in such a hypothetical scenario.

But generally, feedback on what is wanted by the customer base is always appreciated.

4 Likes

Appreciate your response @RPGBeardo,

Ill wait until some saavy ue developers come along and publish these to the marketplace. in the interim, ill keep posting what i want to see in the marketplace here. Others are free to do the same.

@RPGBeardo

I just saw this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEtNbUI1Sok

Very Awesome. This is my kind of asset. High Quality and Modular ideal for countless variation and in-game customization. I’ve been begging 4.5 years for similar modular asset packs for Characters, Creatures, Sci=fi Weapons, Vehicles, Machines, Props. I’m was not currently looking for modular medieval weapons, but I wishlisted this one anyways. One do a lot with materials/skins. Amazing Work!

1 Like

I appreciate you didn’t take my reply as a rebuke, since it wasn’t meant as one.

I just wanted to provide an alternate point of view, and a possible solution.

I am also glad you like my work on the pack, and hope to see you around. :v:

I accept all feedback. I consider all aspects of a problem. I’ve had bad experiences with freelancers. It would not make much dollars & cents to give away the rights on work I commission, when I could publish to the marketplace myself. I have some blueprints skills. I’m very busy, hence the posts. However, I’m interested in collaborating on the co-development and publishing of these assets to the marketplace.

MULTI-GAME HUB MENU (UMG)

Description: A Single (Hub) Game Menu designed to support Multiple Games with their own Game/Configurations Menus.

Requirements:

100% Blueprints
Component-based

REPLICATED PERSPECTIVE OBJECT SCALING SUBSYSTEM

Requirements:

100% Blueprints
Component-based
No Use of BP Interfaces

MULTIPLAYER ENDLESS RUNNER TEMPLATE

Requirements:

100% Blueprints
Component-based