Waitmutex" exited with code 9009

when I compile inside the engine it says that everythink is ok but when I try To build inside visual studio is shows me this: Error MSB3073 The command ““F:\Program Files (x86)\Epic Games\4.12\Engine\Build\BatchFiles\Build.bat” MyProjectEditor Win64 Development “F:\UnrealProjects\BuildingEscape\MyProject\MyProject.uproject” -waitmutex” exited with code 9009.

If I try to press the play button it crush’s the engine and I really dont know what to do. I tried to rebuild and to clean to project but nothing helped.

I have the same silly problem -.- Even when I create a new project

Hey BenBlum and 9robin3-

Ben originally reported this in 4.12, are you still seeing this with 4.13? Can you check that the solution configuration and solution platform are set to DevelopmentEditor and Win64 (respectively)? If you are compiling in Visual Studio with the editor still open (hot reload), please try closing the editor and compile again.

same here please help 4.13

Hey wickedknock-

If you’re also having this issue, can you provide any information about what exactly is happening? Please provide answers to the questions in my previous comment to help me investigate the issue.

Hi! I solved it. It seems to be a problem installing Unreal Engine in any (x86) folder at all…Everything works now

Hi! I solved it. It seems to be a problem installing Unreal Engine in any (x86) folder at all…Everything works now