VR where is the BP for the camera ?

Hello,

I have done a VR project. I would like to know where is the blueprint where I can change the height of the camera because the head of my character is in ceiling.
Can you help me ?

Sorry for mistake, I am not english

Thank you !

Good bye

have you tried setting the VR world to meters setting yet?

there’s a VR setting in UE4 (don’t know where exactly), that let’s you choose between the HMD heights of floor and eyes.

If you’re using a Vive you need to set it to floor.

also putting the VR pawn on the floor can help, in case you have the vr pawn in mid-air

why did you incease the vr world to meters?
either your enviornment doesn’t have correct scaling, or you simply need to set world to meters back to 100.

you can also use a player start and put it on the ground and make it always spawn and ignore collisions. to see if you are correctly being spawned in.

Yeah I have tried, it is the reason why I have just change the message (I haven’t seen you comment sorry…)
But now when I walk the distance is correct but my character has his head in the ceiling >.<
I searched the BP to move down the camera but was not able to find it…

Yes I am using the vive and I have done the setup (putting it on the floor and thing like that) with the steam vr setup but since i have increase the scale in the wold to meter section, the head is now in the ceiling…
I can’t find the vr setting in ue4. I have opened all the blueprints but don’t find anything…

thank you for your answers

First, when I have tested the VR without doing any change to my map I had sacaling problem.
When I was walking 4 meters in reality, i walked only 50 centimeters in the game. But my head was at the good distance from the floor.

So, i tried to increase the world to meter (i am now at 200). When I move now, it is almost the same distance walking in the game and walking in reality. So it is good it is what I wanted. But I have now the head in the ceiling due to the increase of the world to meter.
Do you understand what I mean or do I explain it baddly ?

I am already using a player start. But it doesn’t change anything :confused:

Hey Elites Have you tried this node in your VR camera BP?