VR Preview Black Screen Issue

When I open a VR project in UE4 and UE5 and hit the play “VR Preview” button I get put into the game as normal, however, I don’t see a thing. Above me, below me, and at the top right I can see the map but everywhere else in my vision is completely dark and after this happened in my Unreal Engine it began happening in my SteamVR. After uninstalling and reinstalling SteamVR, it began to work properly but only in Steam rather than Unreal Engine. I used VIVEPORT to test if it was the headset that was messed up but I had absolutely no issues trying to see and move around in VIVEPORT as I did for UE. I’m beginning to wonder if it’s because of the model of my headset that Unreal Engine doesn’t want to cooperate with it fully. If you have any knowledge on this case please let me know. And thank you.
Also, I cannot provide a SS because the SS that I made through SteamVR didn’t show the headset view but the SteamVR Preview which shows different things.
Equipment: The VIVE Cosmos set. (2 base stations, 2 controllers, and the VIVE Cosmos Head Mounted Device.