VR Export (for windows) - Body is sunk in the ground, head is on the floor level

Hello,
I am having a weird issue after packaging for windows a VR playable level:
My head (camera) is on the floor level and my whole body is sunk in the ground and when I teleport keeps the same situation: I can teleport (everything works) but I am stuck in the ground with just my head out. The weird thing is that when I play the game in the VR preview it works perfectly

What I am using/tryied:

-UE 4.27
-VR template level (as it comes from UE)
-Navigation is correctly set (double checked it many times) - indeed in the VR preview works
-VR pawn camera is at 0.0.0 (as it is by default from UE)

• Didn’t change anything of the VRPawn default blueprints (Teleport, movement, etc)
    -Player start (where I am spawning at) is set on z=0 as recommended by UE
    -Tried to move up the player start… I am starting up but when I teleport on the pavement I am again sunk. (CAN IT BE SOMETHING RELATED TO COLLISION?)
    -Tried to move the camera of the VR pawn up, nothing changed
    -Tried to change the Base eye height in the VRpawn, nothing changed.

Can anyone help me?

1 Like

I am having the same issue where I initially spawn into the floor, but when I reload the level or load a new map, the player is back to the correct orientation. I am wondering if there is a way to reload the default map only when you boot the game the very first time to correct this or if there is just some magic way to fix without reloading I am unaware of. This happens in both Oculus Rift and Oculus Quest 2.

1 Like

Hey @beatrice.piola and @Chrillustrations!

I have this exact same issue, I’ve had this project setup with controlelrs only in previous version and worked great in preview and buiilt for windows.

Now I have full handtracking and this is happening only on the build for windows, works great in preview too.

Did you guys manage to tackle it and find a solution?

Thank you!