Hi, I am currently working on a plugin for making debugging in VR a bit easier for developers. Being a VR developer myself since more or less 4 years I have come to make a mental list of things that I would love to have in a tool for debugging faster in VR. This is true for all platforms obviously but it’s even truer for platforms such as GearVR, Oculus Quest and Oculus Go.
[FONT=roboto-thin]1.5 Improvements and Changes
- [FONT=roboto-thin]Level blueprint is listed as an actor inside the actor inspector and the actor functions widget.
- [FONT=roboto-thin]Fully implemented reflection library.
- [FONT=roboto-thin]Modified reflection library for 4.25 forward compatibility.
- [FONT=roboto-thin]Actor functions module can now run functions with parameters.
- [FONT=roboto-thin]Improved performance on the Oculus Quest and Oculus Go.
- [FONT=roboto-thin]If commands list INI file doesn’t exist a default one gets auto-generated.
- [FONT=roboto-thin]Updated written and video documentation.[FONT=roboto-thin]
1.5 bug fixes
- [FONT=roboto-thin]Fixed scaling VR debug widgets. Scaling was broken when looking in certain directions.
- [FONT=roboto-thin]Actor functions module cleans the parameter list when selecting a new function.
VR Debug Plugin Features
- Actor Inspector Module
- Console Command Module
- Movements Module
- Output Log Module
- Blueprint Log** Module**
- Take Screenshots
- Undo Commands
- Run Function** Module**
- Load Levels Module
Suggestions and feedback
- What would you like to see implemented?
- Is there anything implemented so far you’d do differently?
Any kind of suggestion and feedback is really appreciated.
Have a great day VR Devs :D:cool: