VR - Automatically Teleports To Origin

Hey guys,
I have been working on an architectural project for last month and everything is in place. Except, some time when i teleport inside my architectural home , It teleports the camera to origin.All Models and all is above the grid.
I tried placing the model and all below the ground.But didn’t work.Any help would be appreciated.Sorry for bad English :frowning:

Is this based on the standard VR Template? Or did you modify the way you are teleporting?

@vr_macro Yea.Standard VR Template…Didnt modify the teleporting mechanism.

If you show the navigation mesh (press P in the Editor) does it look right or do you have holes/inconsistencies?

@vr_marco i think there might be hole/leaks in rooms but navmesh is consistence.does low fps can caused this glitch??

It shouldn’t, but it is hard to tell without having seen your project.

It happened to me as well, but it happens mainly when it can not find a valid point to teleport to. Although I have heavily modified my pawn. I ended up removing the whole nav mesh bit and finding valid points on the floor to teleport to via trace instead. Its working much more consistently now for me.

Hey, what is the fps you are getting when you play your project ? as far as we know if the fps is less this problem comes.

Encountered the same problem a while ago (and it still persists across engine versions). I’ve determined, that it began to happen in .16 when old Project Point to Navigation was deprecated. Funny that using the deprecated node, I don’t have any issues (even in 4.18), but when I switch it to the new version, I get this.

Cobbled together a bypass for this - when Project Point returns zero, teleport doesn’t happen. Having to press button and search for destination again is less jarring than jumping into the wall.

And it looks like this happens when the node is trying to project to the edge of navmesh (like when you point teleport ray into the wall, but not high enough to discard it as out of bounds)

I’m also getting same problem , I’m not getting how to solve this problem mostly this problem is coming with HTC VIVE device , Its fine with OCULUS RIFT.

I’m using UE4.19.2

In the BP_MotionController : make a branch before “SetWorldLocation” TeleportCylinder