They only seem to render in one eye. To see what I’m experiencing, make a simple volume material like this, apply it to a cube or other static mesh, then play in VR with instanced stereo on and you’ll see it only renders for the left eye. I couldn’t find any official “known issue” for rendering objects with volume materials in instanced stereo (VR). Is there way to get this working that I’m missing here? Thanks in advance!
Hi
I have the same bug in UE 5.7. Do you find a solution ?
No, and I’ve tried to report this bug 3 times over the last 2 years and they delete or ignore my report every time. They won’t even label it “won’t fix”. They would rather pretend it does not exist for some reason.
Hello,
After reading this thread, I have tried to reproduce in upcoming 5.9 with instanced stereo. I have tried deferred and forward shading. For both cases, both eyes render volumetric correctly.
If this still happens in 5.9, please a new bug with all the details for us to be able to reproduce. And maybe update that thread. Thanks
