VOIDRUNNER - Now available on Steam!

Hello everyone!

I’m happy to announce that the project which has been keeping me away from the forums is finally on Steam early access!

It is a singleplayer & multiplayer flight shooter, meaning it has been a crazy networking experience for me.

Currently the game includes;

• 6DOF flight mechanics
  • 4 multiplayer game modes
  • Singleplayer drone wave game mode
  • Singleplayer custom deathmatch against AI
  • 12 ships to choose from(3 ships unlocked in the beginning. The rest unlocks as you level up playing online) Each ship has 2 unique abilities.
  • Over 10 gorgeous looking maps designed by Wanderer_eternal
  • Localization support for English, Turkish, Spanish, Russian, Chinese and Korean(coming soon!)
  • Steam achievements

Hope you all enjoy the game!

Steam store page: Voidrunner on Steam

Sick!!!

In a marvelous way of couse :smiley:

Will you release the soundtrack too ? I really like Michiel van den Bos - Starchitecture track and would like to get it in a lossless format (FLAC/APE)!!

Thanks Steve! :slight_smile:

Yes, we’ll release the soundtrack in a couple of weeks.

Great job, it looks awesome !!!

Wow… this game is insane. Whoever did the cinematic is incredibly talented. Wish I was working with your team.

nice man! that looks awesome, congrats on release, I know it took a lot of hard work to get where you are today, and the trailer was awesome, hope it works out well for you, good job! :slight_smile:

Thanks all!

Thanks @franktech !
Sadly that is one of the reasons. There are other reasons why the launch didnt go so well because the team had run into many misfortunes during the making of the project but it still has a future i believe. With a marketing boost it can get better by the end of early access.

Everything looks amazing in this game. The huds are incredible. The level design is extremely excellent. Really AAA work. Its really amazing that it was only 5 people involved. You must have all had an excellent vision from the start. A lot of what destiny players have been asking for is scifi flight combat. Only aesthetic wise voidrunner looks better imo. Your fps mod was a good choice. Keep making the game fun, and I think the buzz will pick up.

5 months have past now and still waiting info about the music tracks ?