Viveport SDK

Hello everyone, right so I am trying to make my first test build with Viveport for Vive Focus and unable to get sdk to work with Unreal 4.19.

*I have installed Visual studio as per documents with required Unreal files.

*copied plugins folder from viveport in Unreal project.

*Installed codeworks (android sdk) as per Unreal documents and set that up in Unreal too.

*I even tried installing SteamVR and Viveport apps on my pc.

The only thing that did not install was from codeworks is NSIGHT Tegra 3.4 something (its asking for VS 2015 however I have Visual Studio 2017 community version installed already)
I dont think NSIGHT 3.4 has to do with this sdk issue.
Do I need to set Java sdk ?

Note: Go easy I am not a programmer. :slight_smile:

Thank you

Running C:/Program Files/Epic Games/UE_4.19/Engine/Binaries/DotNET/UnrealBuildTool.exe -projectfiles -project=“D:/PROJECTS_QBX_AR_VR/vivetest/vivetest.uproject” -game -rocket -progress
Discovering modules, targets and source code for project…
While compiling D:\PROJECTS_QBX_AR_VR\vivetest\Intermediate\Build\BuildRules\vivetestModuleRules.dll:
ERROR: d:\PROJECTS_QBX_AR_VR\vivetest\Plugins\viveport sdk\Plugins\ViveportSDK\Source\ViveportSDK\ViveportSDK.Build.cs(18,12) : error CS1729: ‘UnrealBuildTool.ModuleRules’ does not contain a constructor that takes 0 arguments
WARNING: d:\PROJECTS_QBX_AR_VR\vivetest\Plugins\viveport sdk\Plugins\ViveportSDK\Source\ViveportSDK\ViveportSDK.Build.cs(76,13) : warning CS0618: ‘UnrealBuildTool.ModuleRules.RuntimeDependencyList.Add(UnrealBuildTool.ModuleRules.RuntimeDependency)’ is obsolete: ‘Constructing a RuntimeDependency object is deprecated. Call RuntimeDependencies.Add() with the path to the file to stage.’
WARNING: d:\PROJECTS_QBX_AR_VR\vivetest\Plugins\viveport sdk\Plugins\ViveportSDK\Source\ViveportSDK\ViveportSDK.Build.cs(77,13) : warning CS0618: ‘UnrealBuildTool.ModuleRules.RuntimeDependencyList.Add(UnrealBuildTool.ModuleRules.RuntimeDependency)’ is obsolete: ‘Constructing a RuntimeDependency object is deprecated. Call RuntimeDependencies.Add() with the path to the file to stage.’
ERROR: d:\PROJECTS_QBX_AR_VR\vivetest\Plugins\viveport sdk\Plugins\ViveportSDK\Source\ViveportSDK\ViveportSDK.Build.cs(81,75) : error CS0122: ‘UnrealBuildTool.BuildConfiguration’ is inaccessible due to its protection level
WARNING: d:\PROJECTS_QBX_AR_VR\vivetest\Plugins\viveport sdk\Plugins\ViveportSDK\Source\ViveportSDK\ViveportSDK.Build.cs(83,13) : warning CS0618: ‘UnrealBuildTool.ModuleRules.ReceiptPropertyList.Add(UnrealBuildTool.ReceiptProperty)’ is obsolete: ‘Constructing a ReceiptProperty object is deprecated. Call RuntimeDependencies.Add() with the path to the file to stage.’
WARNING: d:\PROJECTS_QBX_AR_VR\vivetest\Plugins\viveport sdk\Plugins\ViveportSDK\Source\ViveportSDK\ViveportSDK.Build.cs(93,9) : warning CS0618: ‘UnrealBuildTool.ModuleRules.Definitions’ is obsolete: ‘The ‘Definitions’ property has been deprecated. Please use ‘PublicDefinitions’ instead.’
ERROR: UnrealBuildTool Exception: Unable to compile source files.