Visual Studio Not Continuing After Steam VrServer

Using UE5.3 I want to enable VR for my application, more specifically the devices PICO and Vive Pro. For both exist OpenXR Plugins, since the SteamVR plugin does not exist anymore.
But when I connect the device with SteamVR and start building the project using Visual Studio 2022, the process either stops at 1) or loops through 2), making it impossible for me to even try to use the OpenXR plugins to add PICO and Vive support to my application (not packaged as .apk but streaming to similar to using Quest Link for Meta Quest devices).
1)
Starting vrserver process: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SteamVR\bin\win64\vrserver.exe -disablewatchdogs in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SteamVR
vrserver pid xxx
Client (SteamVR_Namespace) app container state: 1

CSharedResourceNamespaceClient::Init(): failed connect
CSharedResourceNamespaceClient::Init(): still waiting for vrserver to reply with namespace data
WaitNamedPipe SteamVR_Namespace failed because Das Zeitlimit für die Semaphore wurde erreicht.

SteamVR is set as the OpenXR Runtime and is recently updated.
For the PICO attempt, I additionally use the newest version of PICO Connect.

Any tips regarding getting the SteamVR devices to work in UE5.3 are welcome as well.

If e.g. the PICO is not connected with SteamVR, Visual Studio correctly leads to opening Unreal Editor.
The following messages can be found in the logs:
WaitNamedPipe SteamVR_Namespace failed because no one is listening at that name.
Starting vrserver process: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SteamVR\bin\win64\vrserver.exe -disablewatchdogs in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SteamVR
vrserver pid 31892
WaitNamedPipe SteamVR_Namespace failed because no one is listening at that name.
CSharedResourceNamespaceClient::Init(): failed connect
CSharedResourceNamespaceClient::Init(): still waiting for vrserver to reply with namespace data
Client (SteamVR_Namespace) app container state: 1
CSharedResourceNamespaceClient::Init(): received namespace data 31892
WaitNamedPipe VR_ServerPipe_31892 failed because no one is listening at that name.
Client (VR_ServerPipe_31892) app container state: 1
Received connect response VRInitError_Init_HmdNotFound. Giving up.