Visual Bugs after switching levels VR UE 4.26

I recently setup a ‘game’ to have 4 levels which are pretty simple in terms of coding basically just being meshes you can walk on etc no player interactions or timed stuff. To get to another level you teleport into a box and get teleported into the new level which seems to be working fine. My issue is that once i am in the new world the Quest 2 seems to basically glitch out and I have two extra black hands and an all black silhoutte of the mesh I was viewing is slightly off to the side of my view. At first I thought that perhaps having a second and slightly different pawn in the game since I had adjusted the base motion controller pawn/headset so I could attempt to create a spawnable menu (didn’t work never bothered to delete the extra nodes.) But after opening one of the levels in it’s original file (each level was created in another project then migrated over to a single project.) I removed the pawn and I still have hte visual errors of course now without any hands and spawning at the base of the world.

I did notice that when I took a picture of the experience the picture (from what I could tell looking rather far away.) wasn’t glitching out as it did in the packaged version. (Packaged using arm7) I’m trying to set up this project for a research assignment, anything would be appreciated just trying to set it up so I can enter a portal and show up in the second level do I need a VR pawn there do I need something else, why is it glitching? The regular map (which is super simple) doesn’t have this issue.