I’m having some issues with the rendering which is causing me to lose my mind.
Have a look at this short clip
two issues here:
- occasionally, you will see those massive white flashes in the reflections
- as soon as you stop moving and turning, the white lines in the distance will fade off to a black (some of them!) which makes me think this is related to AA
I have tried,
- playing with all the settings including r.ssr quality, temporal AA / FXAA (fxaa is way worse)
- post-processing and rendering quality settings
- material options including Responsive AA
See screenshot as well
Any help much appreciated, I’ve scoured the web, tried many things and couldn’t find a proper answer.
Also attaching what the material looks like
Hey keyle -
I think I am going to need a little more information to help diagnosis your problem. The very thin white bands that appear on your pillars in the foreground of your picture (assuming you did no major changes to the material) are probably the bands generated in your material as it will generate squares. But beyond that observation, I need to know how you have set up the Reflections in your level and the lighting arrangement. Specifically are you using Stationary, Static or Movable Lighting and what type as well as are your using Screen Space Reflections only or are you also using a Sphere Capture Actor?
We have not heard back from you in a few days, so we are marking this post as Resolved for tracking purposes. If you are still experiencing the issue you reported, please respond to this message with additional information and we will offer further assistance.