VFX on the marketplace: what would you like to see?

Final fire submission

Here’s a link to the final fire submission. I’ve changed the smoke, and exposed parameters for the fire and smoke. Should be on the marketplace soon.

://youtu.be/Nc6JtsXxGfM

Video how-tos for the effect packs

Hey all,
I’m recording a video right now on how to use or place the effects in the pack. Do you think that’s useful or are toy more the type to want to figure it out? I think the’re useful, but I wanted to get your take on the idea of how to videos with the pack?

So for example: I’ve added parameters in the fire pack that allow you to change color and alpha, so the video would show you how to set those parameters if you wanted say a green fire rather than a yellow/orange one. For the grenade pack i’m working on a way to set a material array for the grenades in blueprint, so it would show how to add more if needed… stuff like that.

What do you think?

Fred

Effects would be awesome! Pretty much every effect others have listed here I would use.

Storm with different kinds of lightnings, clouds and easy to tune atmosphere blueprint.
Set of clouds from transparent sprites to volumetric cloud blueprints.
Set of different scifi weapon effects, space engines etc.
Effects like for eg. Final Fantasy has for spells and weapons.

Nawrot: Thanks for the input. I’ll put them on the list of to dos. Someone I work with can’t stay away from Final Fantasy at lunch so I’ll over the shoulder him to see what’s what. Thanks!

Fire Pack on the Marketplace.

Hello all!
The fire pack is up on the Marketplace! Cool stuff… erm I mean Hot stuff!!! Take a look see!

Grenade pack submitted

Hey All,
I just submitted a grenade pack for the Unreal marketplace. Take a look at it there. Hopefully it will be on the voting trello soon!

://youtu.be/Yf6bT02GU9E

Beat me too it, great job though Fred!

Hello! Had a slight delay on bullets (day job stuff), but working on them now. almost done with impacts. Going to do a handful of muzzleflashes. Here’s the WIP thread for it.

https://forums.unrealengine/showthread.php?49330-WIP-Bullet-hit-Effects

Thanks Jamish… too kind… sorry for the delay in response.

Volumetric and awesome weather pack please, you have fire so…

Thunder, Rain, Waterfalls, Snow, Blizzard, Clouds, Tornado’s and err, dust.

Maybe some meteor showers in there for good measure. Be worth some pretty money…

[QUOTE=ShadowKindGames;170253]
Volumetric and awesome weather pack please, you have fire so…

Thunder, Rain, Waterfalls, Snow, Blizzard, Clouds, Tornado’s and err, dust.

Maybe some meteor showers in there for good measure. Be worth some pretty money…

+1, Would DIE for this!

Fully dynamic weather system… something like the UniStorm / UniSky for Unity.

A full volumetric cloud system would be cool as well (for games that involve flight / flying through clouds).

A slight setback,
I didn’t get enough votes on the grenade pack, so it didn’t make the marketplace. I did get some good feedback so I’ll make some tweaks and re-submit.

Ok I’ve made some changes to the grenade pack and I’ll be re-submitting today. I’ve put the bullet pack down to get the grenades right, so I’ll be working on breaking effects and bullet effects in tandem.

Thanks for the suggestions , KitatusStudios and ShadowKindGames, I’ll add them to the short list. Thanks again for the suggestions!

Hey Freddy,

I been wondering where is your grenade pack on Trello, have voted and it’s on my purchase list. Good luck on the resubmission, really want it to get through this time!

Some suggestion for your future FX list: Flame thrower or napalm fire stream, frozen gas stream, fire bomb explosion (like Molotov cocktail).

Keep up the good works!

Thanks for the suggestions. I’ll put them on the list of to dos! I’ll also send a mail to see what’s going on with the grenade pack. Thanks!

Also agree. Would like to see more basics when it comes to blood and a good and extensive particle pack… I would simply buy this particle pack for learning :smiley:

Hey all,
I should have a couple more packs up soon. Thanks for the suggestions. I’ll add them to the (every growing) list!

Thanks again!

+1 more for volumetric clouds and atmosphere clouds. There’s a cloud pack on the marketplace right now for $40, which is simply some planes that have a basic material applied (not worth the $40 imo - the textures aren’t perfect and the clouds aren’t animated).