I’m using the speedtree samples to populate a terrain, and no matter what I do, I’m getting really weird shading:
As you can see, some trees are overbright and some are overdark.
Note that the darker trees are a different model
I don’t know what else to do. Here’s a list of things I tried:
- Changing the light source from stationary to static (it only made worse)
- Deleting all lightmap information and rebaking everything
- Several reboots on the software
- Turning off skylight
- Turning off any other light sources
- The mass importance volume doesn’t seem to affect, as some trees inside it are still very dark
I don’t want to start a new scene from scratch, but I’m afraid this one got corrupted somehow.