Very less FPS around 5-10

I created a normal landscape and has nothing to do with codes, has little good graphics but I receive only 5-10 FPS! My friends tried the game on their pcs to still 5-10 fps.

I don’t wanna degrade graphics but want to increase FPS for everyone somehow! Any ideas?

here is link to the game

Plz help!!

(used UE 5)

1. Disable Lumen if you do not need it.
  2. If using Temporal Anti-Aliasing, then disable “Temporal Super Resolution”.
  3. Disable Nanite with the r.nanite 0 command.
  4. Disable Virtual Shadow Maps.

If you are not using any new features of UE5, then I wouldn’t recommend it, as it is still in early access.

doesn’t help, already wasn’t using Lumen, no nanite used, virtual shadow maps is also disabled.

What else is in your scene? Are you using grass/other foliage?

Go into your optimization viewmodes and enable “shader complexity and quads” and see what you find. Then turn on “quad overdraw” and see what you’ve got there as well. This will at least check for a couple problems.

Next, in the command console, enter ‘stat unit’ to enable some very basic diagnostic data about CPU and GPU usage. This will help you narrow down the problem.

yes i am using foliage, is that the problem?

It could be, depending on how much you have and what it’s made of. If you have a lot of transparency, overdraw can become an issue

Try disabling it and see if your FPS improves. The goal is just to try and narrow down what the cause is

Hi @anonymous_user_6fb8e3ee,
My answer about this is in the thread Very low FPS - Unreal Engine 5 Early Access / Feedback for Unreal Engine 5 Early Access - Unreal Engine Forums

I took a perfectly good Epic MarketPlace example and rebuilt using the new features and then it had similar problems