Very less creative xp

Please select what you are reporting on:

Creative

What Type of Bug are you experiencing?

Other

Summary

Hi. I have played many creative maps but I’m just receiving 6-11 XP. I have not even reached my daily limit and have also played the game in intervals (not playing more than 24+ hrs) but the result is same. I’m on level 130 and other players in the same range are receiving a lot more XP. I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong here or why I’m not receiving the justified amount of xp. Please can you provide me with the xp I deserve providing the amount I have played?
I have also sent 2 bugs today regarding the same issue.
Fortnite Username: Rion_Kira

Steps to Reproduce

1.Go to any creative map with XP
2.Play the game for sometime or idle.
3.Check XP increase

Expected Result

For every player, receiving XP amount is different. So many players are receiving more than 1000 XP or more. I’m not sure the exact amount but it’s definitely more. One of the player had 80k xp and increasing and at the same time i was at 1000 xp. Even though we joined at the same time and doing the same things.

Observed Result

For me it’s 6-11 XP

Platform(s)

PS5

Island Code

Additional Notes

I have also attached video in the bug-reporting-forum in discord channel (username- RionKira). You will understand what I’m talking about. Along with that I have also created a mail thread with one of the customer care executives and as mentioned have also sent a bug report for the same.
Please help me out.