What Type of Bug are you experiencing?

Verse

Summary

Data persists only within session.

Steps to Reproduce

1. In private or public match, persist array of arrays of integers
    array { array {}, array{1,2}, array{-1,2,3, 1001} }
    (8 members or more)

After saving to player profile, get the profile data again and check it was saved ok. Print members etc

1. Exit game and launch the same code again
  2. This time do not write only print arrays again

Expected Result

Players data should contain all saved data exactly as it was saved.

Observed Result

Arrayl length is correct but members are empty

Platform(s)

PS5, Windows (all)

Island Code

0038-8908-4641 ( no longer reproducible as I have switched to a different data type, but I can provide older private codes if needed)

I have some player stats I persist including a custom pattern (array of arrays of integers). Data was saved ok but I noticed it was lost between games.

I started by separating profile data into two weak maps to determine faulty data. It turned out that simple stats started to persist between games, as for the custom pattern, it had correct number of elements but the elements themselves were empty. As for the diagnostic string ( same data as array but string)it was not saved at all.

All data was checked for fitness and passed. Pattern worked well during the same session and could be resaved and reprinted. So I think there is a bug outside the session and structures like

array { array{1,2}, array{1,2,3} }

are not currently supported and cannot be persisted between games.

After loading a new game, I receive 2 elements in the pattern array, but information about 1, 2 and 3 is completely lost.

I am not sure if it is Lego only or not. I only used

[][]int in my Lego map.