Verse Explorer Only Opens Black/Blank Screen and cannot Add new verse command prompts within my game

Reference ID

c269532c-4061-c977-a0c0-1f9ebf052901

Please select what you are reporting on:

Creative

What Type of Bug are you experiencing?

Verse

Summary

After watching tutorials, it seems that the proper way to start a verse is to Open Verse Explorer, and that it immediately opens folder within game to give you the option to start news game_manager. However, in projects, no matter how many times i restart Unreal, it refuses to allow me to do this, as i click on Verse Explorer and it open a BLANK and All Black window of which i cannot even move to the rest of my windows, also nothing shows up in my outliner panel that gives me any verse within my game. Essentially when i click on verse explorer, it does nothing and give me no commands to be able to write a new verse for my game.

Steps to Reproduce

i simply want to be able to write verse for my projects. I am new to this but every tutorial video shows that verse explorer opens a new folder/item label within their game followed by a (Hello World) prompt. Mine Does nothing but give me a Blank screen with no folder or item label to be able to do anything.

Expected Result

Again i would just like to be able to create and enjoy Unreal Editor using verse commands. Please help

Observed Result

Platform(s)

windows