UVRF (Universal VR Framework) is a framework that provides hand functionality and world interaction, locomotion, UMG integration and much more, completely free and opensource. It works with SteamVR Input 2.0 with full support for Index controllers, as well as native Oculus support for both PCVR and Quest / Quest 2 and also Leap Motion.
- World interaction using hands - grabbing objects, sliders, valves and other modes of interaction.
- Locomotion - free locomotion, teleport, static with snap and smooth turning
- UMG interaction - use widgets with both laser pointers and your fingers
- UMG library of VR optimized elements - from simple buttons to keyboard.
- Laser interaction system with other actors in the world
- SteamVR - using SteamVR input 2.0 and SteamVR skeletal tracking. Providing full support for Valve Index controllers, as well as HTC Vive, Oculus Touch or Windows Mixed Reality
- Oculus in both PCVR and mobile mode for Quest and Quest2. Mobile mode have optimized low poly hands with no transluncency.
- Leap Motion (needs to be enabled), when Leap device is detected, it takes over priority, allowing even hot swapping devices in the middle of gameplay.
Creating a new thread as the original seems to be lost in forum transit
UVRF was originally created as our internal framework at iNFINITE Production in 2017 for the lack of similar and production ready framework and since the maintained. We’ve used it to launch many client solution as well some public projects - including eXPerience Colorblindness or Machizzle.