USubobjectDataSubsystem unresolved external symbol

Hello, I’m trying to use USubobjectDataSubsystem and related structs such as FSubobjectDataHandle, but I’m getting a lot of unresolved external symbol errors when I try to compile. I’ve already added “SubobjectDataInterface” in the PublicDependencyModuleNames in my .Build.cs file, I’ve tried rebuilding, cleaning, deleting binaries and intermediate folders, regenerating visual studio files, but nothing is working at all. What can I do? Thank you, here’s an example of the errors I’m getting.

unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: struct FSubobjectData * __cdecl FSubobjectDataHandle::GetData(void)const " (__imp_?GetData@FSubobjectDataHandle@@QEBAPEAUFSubobjectData@@XZ) referenced in function "public: static void __cdecl UTechArtTools::MergeStaticMeshesIntoInstancedMeshComponent(class TArray<class AStaticMeshActor *,class TSizedDefaultAllocator<32> > const &,class UWorld *,class UClass *,bool)" (?MergeStaticMeshesIntoInstancedMeshComponent@UTechArtTools@@SAXAEBV?$TArray@PEAVAStaticMeshActor@@V?$TSizedDefaultAllocator@$0CA@@@@@PEAVUWorld@@PEAVUClass@@_N@Z)